Wednesday 1 January 2014

The Eighth Day of Christmas

On the eighth Day Of Christmas...

My friend gave to me, a tiny Christmas stocking, one sparkly tea cosy and a very festive Santa-hat for my teapot... I'm singing all this can you tell ? lol

These made me smile so much... you will giggle at this, at first I thought I'd pulled out some festive red and white knickers when those and a sock fell out haha then I turned them over and realised what they were... mind you, they could double up haha.  Love the stocking, I was thinking that my dolls could do with a stocking to put out for Santa, I will defiantly be hanging it up next year and the tea cosys are wonderful!!  Love the sparkles :) What a festive house I will have next Christmas.  Thank you so much Virginia xx












If you would like to see what gift Virginia opened up today then visit her blog just click here.

One last thing... HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone... hope 2014 brings good things your way.

See you all tomorrow.

Gillx

7 comments:

  1. My tablet has been giving me grief today so my post on yesterday's miss Muffet would not "stick". So far, seems to work. Love the tea cosies and see why you mistook them for knickers :-). Also went to your friend's blog and you seem to have spoilt her as well. Great gifts all over.
    X
    Véronique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Veronique,
      What a beautiful name you have :) yes we've been spoilt this Christmas... It has been really lovely getting so many hand made surprises. I can't wait to see what else I have, I'm like an excited child :)
      Gill x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful knits by your friend Virginia! I think that you will have lots of fun with these Gill! :D
    Have a great New Years!
    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth, I can't wait to start putting these minis into my doll houses, they will add so much detail and interest to the rooms and I always say it is the detail that make a miniature look so real :)
      Gill x

      Delete
  3. I really like the tea cosies.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely aren't they, so fun and jolly! :)
      Hugs
      Gill

      Delete