Monday 6 January 2014

The Twelfth Day of Christmas

On the twelfth Day Of Christmas...

My friend gave to me, THE MOST AMAZING GIFT YET, A GORGEOUS LITTLE BELLY BUTTON BABY!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!  THANK YOU VIRGINIA!  Did you hear me scream?? :D  Ooooo you know I've wanted one of these little babies for ages now, WOW, WOW, WOW!  She is just adorable, so tiny, I didn't realise just how small your little dolls are, she is so delicate and perfect with her cute little face.  And as if that were not enough she is dressed in the most gorgeous outfit, love the hat!  She has a little dress, pants, bootees and a hat all to match!

Just in case you don't know Ginny may be a wizard with wool but she also makes the most fantastic belly button babies!! And here she is...


Yawn... its such hard work being this cute!

So, so beautiful she is, from her tiny face to her dainty bootees...

Here is a penny to show you just how small she is.



I just love her cute head and chubby cheeks.



Aww thank you my lovely, lovely friend, she is just wonderful and she is already in the doll house being cooed over by all the doll house inhabitants.  What a surprise, I really did not expect anything like that, don't know what I did to deserve her but I will love her always. I'm so lucky :)
Well my friends that is the end of the Christmas swap, soooo many beautiful minis, I will very much enjoy placing them about my houses.  I'll do a little re-cap of everything at the end of the week so you can see all my gifts together. 
This year I intend to do a few tutorials so keep an eye out for those. Now I'm off to play, see you all soon.

Gill x



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift! The doll is adorable.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. She must be teeny! Lovely present. Lucky you. IndyPoppy

    ReplyDelete